Today I am sharing my Smoothie Power Banana Oatie Smoothie Recipe for your enjoyment.
Banana Oatie Smoothie
This Super Duper Easy Smoothie recipe is inspired by this mornings breakfast.
Oatmeal, with blueberries and yogurt (yum) I could toss it in the blender and go with that, but this sounds a whole lot better. 🙂
Plus I prefer my oatmeal HOT and my smoothie Cold.
Here is the recipe, enjoy !
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk or Your Favorite
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Chilled Oatmeal
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 T. Honey
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- Add all the ingredients into the blender
Blend & Enjoy !!!
Why I Believe Adding Smoothie Power to Your Daily Routine Is Important
Smoothies are a great way to add nutrients to your body, and they are easy to make, drink and enjoy, and you can drink them as a meal, or as a desert.
All you need is a blender, along with any ingredients necessary for the smoothie of your choice.
Some great ingredients to give you smoothie power are:
- Fresh fruit
- A source of protein
- Milk of your choice, or even water
A Few Additional Tips for Optimal Health
- Make sure to start each day by eating a nutritious breakfast.
- This is the most important meal of the day and is much needed fuel to begin the day.
- Try eating items like oatmeal, low-fat yogurt, smoothies, whole grain toast, whole grain waffles and lean meats.