Hey Ladies, I am glad you are here !
Today I am going to share some simple truths about food, they are really simple to apply to your life, and they have brought me a lot of FREEDOM from FOOD !
- Take what works for you.
- Leave what doesn’t work for you.
- Make it your objective to create your lifestyle programs with the things that are going to bring YOU Success that is what counts.
Freedom From Food Truth Number One
If you desire to have freedom from food, this is important.
The LESS processed foods you eat the better.
- Choose foods that are not in a package or are already prepared for you.
- Choose foods that have less than 5 items on the label.
- Choose foods that you recognize the names and can pronounce the name on the label.
- Choose most of your foods from the outside aisle of the grocery store.
Freedom From Food Truth Number Two
This may sound difficult to do, but the fact is IT WORKS, and it CAN GIVE YOU FREEDOM FROM FOOD.
- Make it a goal to eat between 1,000 – 1,500 calories a day. If you are very overweight, you will want to increase your calories. Use an online calculator to figure out the number of calories you should consume every day to lose weight.
- Cut out all WHITE foods, including flour, sugar, rice, and potatoes.
- Try new foods, and you may discover that you enjoy them.
Freedom From Food Truth Number Three
Write down everything you eat in a food journal or put your smartphone to work and take a photo of everything you eat in the day.
- This can open your eyes to how much food you are consuming on a daily basis. I do this daily.
- I put every bite that enters my mouth into a food collage. It works for me.
Freedom From Food Truth Number Four
Change your mindset about yourself so you can get freedom from food.
I have heard women say things like “I don’t want to throw my fat clothes away because when I gain the weight back, I will need them again.”
- While I understand not wanting to go out and buy new clothes again, they are already setting themselves up for failure before they begin. STOP THAT YOU Got This! This!
If you are saying negative statements about your weight loss, your body or your past experiences remember, every diet you did in the past is no longer yours rather it belongs to Jesus. He bought and paid for it on the cross, and taking it back is trespassing and stealing from Him. He bought and paid for your diet failures.
You now longer have the rights to your past dieting experience you are a new creation in Christ walk forward in your new garments. Love praise and joy.
Every day we make choices that will affect our lives. These choices may range from essential to insignificant. Our choices make our process of living more effective or less effective. Each choice we make has the power to make our lives more balanced or less balanced, more fulfilling or less fulfilling. What kind of choices are you making today? Are you choosing to be Courageous with your choices? Only you know the answer. 🙂