10 Simple Detox Tips for a Toxins Free and Healthy Body
Detoxing your body once a year is quite a recommended practice. As time passes the toxins level form your body increases. If you don’t do something to bring it down you will start getting sicker and sicker and fatter. You can envision a detox diet as a holyday clean up. It will speed up your metabolism and improve the overall functioning of your body. Here are some detoxification tip to help you detox your body:
1. You should include soy milk in any detoxification diet.
Soy milk is fabulous for detoxing your liver. I recommend you drink 3 times per day about 350mg of soy milk for 2-3 weeks. your liver will become brand new.
2. You have to drink a lot of water while detoxing your body.
Make sure you drink between 12 to 14 cups of water each and every day while you are on the detox diet. If you don’t like plain water you can drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices or tea. Avoid drinking anything that contains caffeine in it if you are trying to detox your body.
3. Don’t drink any alcoholic beverages while you are on the detox diet.
This applies especially if you want to detox your liver.
4. Do everything in your power to eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Raw vegetables, fresh fruits, salads, fresh fruit and vegetables juices, seeds, nuts and even yogurt are all recommended foods for detoxing your body. This are the foods that should make up 80% of all the foods you eat during your detox diet.
5. Eat lots of high protein foods.
Because in our days animals are fed with all kind of unhealthy toxic chemicals you should stay away from meat while detoxing your body. By eating the right proteins you can get a lot of healthy vegetable proteins. You can get a lot of proteins form beans and soy. You can also eat eggs, dairies, fish and even chicken meat. No matter what don’t eat fatty meats.
6. Avoid eating starchy foods like potatoes and bread.
If you really want to eat something containing starch eat brown rice. From rice you can make some marvelous soups. If you want try something different eat some sushi.
7. Avoid eating fatty dairies like cheese and butter but you should eat low fat dairies like milk and yogurt.
8. Eating frequent smaller meals all day long is highly recommended.
Unsalted nuts and fruits are fabulous healthy snacks that keep hunger away between meals.
9. Salty foods should be avoided while you are on the detox diet.
To make your meals more appetizing you can use fresh herbs, chili peppers and lots of spices.
10. Get a good night sleep and rest your body as much as you can.
Give your body enough time to regenerate and throw out all the toxins found in it. The whole detox process may last a couple of days or more depending how much detoxing your body needs. If you know you have to do some intense physical activity in the days to come you should postpone going on the detox diet.