You Control Your Life
It Is YOUR Life … You Can Let YOUR PAST Control It, Or YOU Can Take Steps to Control It.
As I shared before in yesterdays post, I came from a childhood of emotional abuse, where I felt a lot of shame, loneliness and sadness.
Throughout the years I felt like a victim, with out a voice, or if I did decide to speak up, I was usually shut down, and felt like no one wanted to hear what I had to say.
- To Where I Am Now:
- No longer a victim.
- No longer stuck in the past.
- Making positive changes every day.
- Wanting to help others succeed too.
If you are trapped in shame and fear or whatever it is you are going through, you don’t have to live that life anymore. You can have freedom in your life and be a better version of yourself, living in the passions you were created for.
Why do I share my story with others?
- In 2008, I was diagnosed with diabetes; through my own experiences I know that exercise and eating right will help your body heal itself of diseases.
- I am passionate about helping women realize they too can be FREE of terrible diseases, BUT first THEY have to take responsibility.
If you feel like I am talking to YOU, I am glad you are here. 🙂
The first thing you have to do is take responsibility for what they are putting in your body, how much you are moving, and what thoughts you are allowed to control your life.
The truth is Lovely One; you don’t have to be a slave to your past any longer. You can start today to take control of your life.